The most thoughtful decision you could make.
3 reasons why?
It is a secure and reliable way to provide for future funeral costs
It allows you to personalise the arrangements that will reflect your wishes
It provides peace of mind and makes things easier for your family
Thoughtful – Sensible – Secure
Many people wish to provide in advance for their funeral expenses. Our pre-payment funeral plans are a caring, sensible and cost-effective way to carry out your wishes. We provide freedom of choice to enable you to choose from a no frills funeral to perhaps a service in Church or to travel in a horse drawn carriage. Every funeral is especially tailored to your individual needs from A-Z.
The advantage of having a funeral plan is that you can pay now, at today’s price – so that no matter when the service is required there is money guaranteed to cover the cost of the funeral. Not only that the funeral arrangements are already in place to allow your family and friends time to grieve and not be burdened with the hassle of raising a deposit or the balance after the funeral has taken place. At Barton & Hallworth we also personally guarantee all future price increases which gives you complete protection against rising funeral costs.
Advantages of a Prepayment Plan
- You can make and choose your own funeral arrangements, ensuring your own personal wishes are carried out.
- You will save your family from having to make difficult decisions, as well as relieving them of having to raise monies for the deposit and balance of the funeral account.
- It provides peace of mind instead of trying to guess what you would have wanted, at such a distressing time.
- Avoid rising costs with an inflation-proof guarantee – with flexible payment options to suit your personal circumstances
- Provides financial security – all funeral payments are held in Golden Charter Trust until required, held by a professional custodian trustee, monitored by independent auditors and registered with the Funeral Planning Authority
- There are no awkward health questions.
- You can pay the current price in full or by monthly installments over a number of years – whichever suits you.
- All enquiries and arrangements are treated in confidence.
Call 01254 390542 now for a free, no obligation quote or if you would like more information
Appointments can be made at our office of in the comfort of your own home.
For more information about Golden Charter Funeral Plans please click on their logo below at the bottom of the page.